This week I wasn't sure what to talk about or what to look into. Then, BAM, I ran into this article from Entrepreneur.com titled, "8 Social Media Mistakes That Are Killing Your Brand". This are article as a whole was very interesting, so I highly recommend you read it for yourself.
Here are a few of the mistakes that I found most interesting and helpful:
- Number 2 on the list, Not responding appropriately to negative feedback. Oh my word, I totally agree with this. I think a lot of people who are starting a new brand and are new to social media marketing, get this totally messed up. I have seen a lot of people respond to negative feedback in a negative way by going right into defense mode. What I found interesting from the article though is that he mentions to not ignore the negative comment either. Me, personally, a person who avoids confrontation, would have a struggle with this. But I have to admit, it makes sense. Demers explains it by saying, "Rather than avoiding, why not use these situations as opportunities to shine? Respond thoughtfully and promptly to negative comments, and use them as opportunities to showcase your commitment to customer service."
- Number 4 on the list, Being a one-trick pony. When I first read the heading I was like, "What?". But as I read it, I learned that it meant posting the same kind of content over and over again and not changing it up. I think that a lot of people starting a brand or already have an established brand get comfortable. They think that if a method they're using works, why not just stick with it? This ends up hurting the brand because people will get bored and eventually look for something new and relating to new things happening in the world and in society.
- Number 7 on the list, Offering canned responses. This is one is by far my favorite and I truly hope and pray all business owners see this! This means not responding the same to all customers and having a simple generic response to complaints and compliments. I am the type of person that it takes a lot for me to complain or express my opinion on a specific product. So, if I'm reaching out to your company about a product, I expect to be treated in a way that makes me feel like you are listening to me and are taking what I said into consideration. If I sent an e-mail or tweet, I'm not looking for a response that has already been posted on your website, but an answer tailored to me. This can be as simple as using my name in the response.
If your interested in putting your brand on social media, I recommend reading this entire article.
I believe that a social media consultant must be attuned to the company goals and aspirations if he or she is to represent them on their social media channels. I also think that outsourcing social media marketing is a good idea for a company looking to specialize in their core business. In any case, most businesses outsource marketing and advertising and I don’t see why social media marketing should be any different. You just need to be actively involved to ensure that you are represented in the way that you want
ReplyDeleteI believe that a social media consultant must be attuned to the company goals and aspirations if he or she is to represent them on their social media channels. I also think that outsourcing social media marketing is a good idea for a company looking to specialize in their core business. In any case, most businesses outsource marketing and advertising and I don’t see why social media marketing should be any different. You just need to be actively involved to ensure that you are represented in the way that you want
ReplyDeleteI believe that a social media consultant must be attuned to the company goals and aspirations if he or she is to represent them on their social media channels. I also think that outsourcing social media marketing is a good idea for a company looking to specialize in their core business. In any case, most businesses outsource marketing and advertising and I don’t see why social media marketing should be any different. You just need to be actively involved to ensure that you are represented in the way that you want
ReplyDelete