So, yesterday I was watching Ellen with my mom and came across this crazy story.
A man who lives in New York City went out one night and got his phone stolen at a bar. He got a new phone and just continued with his life. A year later though while this man was using his new phone, suddenly pictures of a middle aged Chinese man started showing up in his photo stream. Since he was an iPhone user, his iCloud was synced up onto both cell phones, the stolen one and his new one.
Here's when things get crazy. The owner of the phone posts on Buzzfeed and Twitter what had happened, and out of nowhere had people responding left and right. Someone then suggested that he join a social media site called Weibo, which is a Chinese version of Twitter, to continue to talk about what happened. On that website he started to be the number one trending item and had a bunch of people looking for the man on his phone. Eventually he actually found the man on his phone on this website and they started talking and became friends! So much so that Matt, the man whose phone got stolen, went all the way to China to meet his new friend.
BUT THERE'S MORE
When Matt arrived at the airport, there were actually people there who recognized him and started to treat him like celebrity! All these people in China know who Matt is and his new friend "Brother Orange" (because all the pictures the man took when they first appeared on Matt's phone where selfies of the man in front of an orange tree)
So what does this have to do with social media marketing? Well, since this whole thing these two friends have kind of created a brand for themselves. Brother Orange named his restaurant after all of this, and they were on Ellen. This shows how much power social media has and what you could potentially gain from it as a person or as a business.
For the full story look here.
I believe that a social media consultant must be attuned to the company goals and aspirations if he or she is to represent them on their social media channels. I also think that outsourcing social media marketing is a good idea for a company looking to specialize in their core business. In any case, most businesses outsource marketing and advertising and I don’t see why social media marketing should be any different. You just need to be actively involved to ensure that you are represented in the way that you want
ReplyDeleteI believe that a social media consultant must be attuned to the company goals and aspirations if he or she is to represent them on their social media channels. I also think that outsourcing social media marketing is a good idea for a company looking to specialize in their core business. In any case, most businesses outsource marketing and advertising and I don’t see why social media marketing should be any different. You just need to be actively involved to ensure that you are represented in the way that you want
ReplyDeleteIt is essential to add social media to your marketing mix and not totally depend on it as a single marketing strategy. Outsourcing the task to a Social Media Marketing Agency can help you gain a solid online presence.
ReplyDeletesee Https://buyrealsocialmarketing.com|try buyrealsocialmarketing.com
It is essential to add social media to your marketing mix and not totally depend on it as a single marketing strategy. Outsourcing the task to a Social Media Marketing Agency can help you gain a solid online presence.
ReplyDeletesee Https://buyrealsocialmarketing.com|try buyrealsocialmarketing.com
It is essential to add social media to your marketing mix and not totally depend on it as a single marketing strategy. Outsourcing the task to a Social Media Marketing Agency can help you gain a solid online presence.
ReplyDeletesee Https://buyrealsocialmarketing.com|try buyrealsocialmarketing.com
It is essential to add social media to your marketing mix and not totally depend on it as a single marketing strategy. Outsourcing the task to a Social Media Marketing Agency can help you gain a solid online presence.
ReplyDeletesee Https://buyrealsocialmarketing.com|try buyrealsocialmarketing.com
I believe that a social media consultant must be attuned to the company goals and aspirations if he or she is to represent them on their social media channels. I also think that outsourcing social media marketing is a good idea for a company looking to specialize in their core business. In any case, most businesses outsource marketing and advertising and I don’t see why social media marketing should be any different. You just need to be actively involved to ensure that you are represented in the way that you want
ReplyDeleteI believe that a social media consultant must be attuned to the company goals and aspirations if he or she is to represent them on their social media channels. I also think that outsourcing social media marketing is a good idea for a company looking to specialize in their core business. In any case, most businesses outsource marketing and advertising and I don’t see why social media marketing should be any different. You just need to be actively involved to ensure that you are represented in the way that you want
ReplyDeleteI believe that a social media consultant must be attuned to the company goals and aspirations if he or she is to represent them on their social media channels. I also think that outsourcing social media marketing is a good idea for a company looking to specialize in their core business. In any case, most businesses outsource marketing and advertising and I don’t see why social media marketing should be any different. You just need to be actively involved to ensure that you are represented in the way that you want
ReplyDeleteI believe that a social media consultant must be attuned to the company goals and aspirations if he or she is to represent them on their social media channels. I also think that outsourcing social media marketing is a good idea for a company looking to specialize in their core business. In any case, most businesses outsource marketing and advertising and I don’t see why social media marketing should be any different. You just need to be actively involved to ensure that you are represented in the way that you want
ReplyDeleteI believe that a social media consultant must be attuned to the company goals and aspirations if he or she is to represent them on their social media channels. I also think that outsourcing social media marketing is a good idea for a company looking to specialize in their core business. In any case, most businesses outsource marketing and advertising and I don’t see why social media marketing should be any different. You just need to be actively involved to ensure that you are represented in the way that you want
ReplyDeleteI believe that a social media consultant must be attuned to the company goals and aspirations if he or she is to represent them on their social media channels. I also think that outsourcing social media marketing is a good idea for a company looking to specialize in their core business. In any case, most businesses outsource marketing and advertising and I don’t see why social media marketing should be any different. You just need to be actively involved to ensure that you are represented in the way that you want
ReplyDeleteI believe that a social media consultant must be attuned to the company goals and aspirations if he or she is to represent them on their social media channels. I also think that outsourcing social media marketing is a good idea for a company looking to specialize in their core business. In any case, most businesses outsource marketing and advertising and I don’t see why social media marketing should be any different. You just need to be actively involved to ensure that you are represented in the way that you want
ReplyDeleteI believe that a social media consultant must be attuned to the company goals and aspirations if he or she is to represent them on their social media channels. I also think that outsourcing social media marketing is a good idea for a company looking to specialize in their core business. In any case, most businesses outsource marketing and advertising and I don’t see why social media marketing should be any different. You just need to be actively involved to ensure that you are represented in the way that you want
ReplyDeleteI believe that a social media consultant must be attuned to the company goals and aspirations if he or she is to represent them on their social media channels. I also think that outsourcing social media marketing is a good idea for a company looking to specialize in their core business. In any case, most businesses outsource marketing and advertising and I don’t see why social media marketing should be any different. You just need to be actively involved to ensure that you are represented in the way that you want
ReplyDeleteI believe that a social media consultant must be attuned to the company goals and aspirations if he or she is to represent them on their social media channels. I also think that outsourcing social media marketing is a good idea for a company looking to specialize in their core business. In any case, most businesses outsource marketing and advertising and I don’t see why social media marketing should be any different. You just need to be actively involved to ensure that you are represented in the way that you want
ReplyDeleteIt is essential to add social media to your marketing mix and not totally depend on it as a single marketing strategy. Outsourcing the task to a Social Media Marketing Agency can help you gain a solid online presence.
ReplyDeletesee Https://buyrealsocialmarketing.com|try buyrealsocialmarketing.com
It's amazing how social marketing can help businesses of today through Instagram. That's why internet marketers are continuously searching for ways to get Instagram followers faster. Got to keep up with the competition and hope that optimizing Instagram accounts will lift the business towards success.
ReplyDeleteIt's amazing how social marketing can help businesses of today through Instagram. That's why internet marketers are continuously searching for ways to get Instagram followers faster. Got to keep up with the competition and hope that optimizing Instagram accounts will lift the business towards success.
ReplyDeleteI believe that a social media consultant must be attuned to the company goals and aspirations if he or she is to represent them on their social media channels. I also think that outsourcing social media marketing is a good idea for a company looking to specialize in their core business. In any case, most businesses outsource marketing and advertising and I don’t see why social media marketing should be any different. You just need to be actively involved to ensure that you are represented in the way that you want
ReplyDeleteI believe that a social media consultant must be attuned to the company goals and aspirations if he or she is to represent them on their social media channels. I also think that outsourcing social media marketing is a good idea for a company looking to specialize in their core business. In any case, most businesses outsource marketing and advertising and I don’t see why social media marketing should be any different. You just need to be actively involved to ensure that you are represented in the way that you want
ReplyDeleteI believe that a social media consultant must be attuned to the company goals and aspirations if he or she is to represent them on their social media channels. I also think that outsourcing social media marketing is a good idea for a company looking to specialize in their core business. In any case, most businesses outsource marketing and advertising and I don’t see why social media marketing should be any different. You just need to be actively involved to ensure that you are represented in the way that you want
ReplyDelete